The human being spends about a third of his time in bed, babies and toddlers even up to 20 hours a day – and that in skin-closeness with the the products for the sleeping space.
Reason enough then to banish all pollutants from the bedroom – in particular those in mattresses:
Since in the products for the sleeping area may slumber many pollutants like nitrosamine, carbon disulphide, biocides, softeners and brighteners affecting one’s healthy sleep.
For round 30 years one of our top priorities of our testing competences is the measurement of emissions in more than 90 test chamber after ISO 16000.
eco-INSTITUT is testing laboratory and contact for the following certifications and programmes for mattresses and bedding goods:
- Emissions and pollutant testing
- Content analyses for heavy metals, AOX|EOA, biocides, phthalates, flame retardents and more
- Advice during product development and optimation, assurance of continuuous product quality and support in terms of national and international quality criteria and legal requirements
- Quality assurance
- Odour testing after VDA
- Toxilogical and ecological evaluations
- Damage case analysis
- External and quality inspection