The UL ECO-INSTITUT offers you wide-ranging services in the area of product testing and quality assurance of commodities - safety you can count on!
In our modernly equipped laboratories we examine and test a broad range of products such as
- Construction products
- Floor coverings
- Consumer goods
One of our priorities of test competence is the measurement of emissions in more than 90 stainless steel and glass test chamber in soze from 125 l to 30m3 according to ISO 16000, for example in terms of the approval principles of the German Institute for Structural Engineering (DIBt)
The UL ECO-INSTITUT tests and evaluates low-emission and low-pollutant products and labels these with the eco-INSTITUT-Label. The test criteria go far beyond legal specifications. The certified products respectively their constituent parts are to be toxicologically harmless and as environmentally friendly as possible.
Beyond that, the UL ECO-INSTITUT is also a testing, inspection and certification body accredited by other inspection bodies and label providers and supports you meeting international and national quality standards (such as Blue Angel, Cork-Logo, LEED etc.)
Our self-conception goes beyond mere analytical laboratory services. We see ourselves as independent problem solvers and advisers for clients in order to implement you and achieve more product quality and more safety of your products.
Our performances in a nutshell:
- International approved analytics for a wide range of products
- Chemically analytical and physical lab tests and evaluation according to national and international requirements and labels
- High flexibility and short operating time
- Competent advice on product development and product optimisation
- External/Quality inspection as part of the DIBt national technical approval
- Emissions analysis according to ISO 16000 (and EN 717-1) in more than 90 stainless steel and glass test chambers (sizes from 125 litres to 1 30 m3)
- Odour tests
- Expert body for authorities, institutes and associations
- Competent partner for the whole field of indoor air analysis and expertise incl. the evaluation of microbiological and indoor air hygienic characteristics.
Since January 2014 national technical approvals are required for decorative wall coverings designed for indoor use in Germany. » more
Since Jan 1st, 2012, construction products, decoration and furnishing products to be traded in France are to be labelled with an emissions classification on the basis of VOC emissions tests. » more