On the basis of 20 years of experience in the analysis of trace and residues of hazarduous chemicals in many different materials we fast and competently test and evaluate your products focussing on the current legal requirements, the self-committment of trade and manufacturer associations - and, last but not least, on your special requests.
One of our priorities of test competence is the testing of emissions (outgassing) in 85 test chambers according to ISO 16000 (and EN 717-1).
In our modernly equipped laboratories we examine and test a wide range of products, such as
- Contruction products (coating and wood-based materials, mineral construction products, etc.)
- Floor coverings (parquet, laminate, resilient, cork and wood flooring, etc.)
- Mattresses and bedding (latex, foam and innerspring mattresses, pillows, duvets, etc.)
- Furniture and furnishings (kitchen, bedoom and upholstered furniture, bed bases, etc.)
- Textiles and leather (apparel for babies, children, adults, shoes, etc.)
- Consumer goods (toys, sports and leisure goods, etc.)
We label your low-emission and low-pollutant product with the eco-INSTITUT-Label and support you in regards of meeting national and international quality requirements as the eco-INSTITUT is also accredited as expert testing body by other testing bodies and label providers (e.g., Blue Angel, Cork-Logo, LEED, etc.)
If you need information about further testing areas or about legal or voluntary marks of conformity, contact us.
Since Jan 1st, 2012, construction products, decoration and furnishing products to be traded in France are to be labelled with an emissions classification on the basis of VOC emissions tests. » more