Mattresses and Bedding
We test for you:
- Mattresses: inner spring, latex, (viscoelastic) foam and other polyurethane-type foam
- Bedding: sleeping bags, pillows, duvets, quilts, wadding
- Bed linen
- Coverings for mattresses, toppers, covers and cushions
- and further articles
We spend about a third of our time in bed, babies and toddlers even up to 20 hours a day. Reason enough then to banish all pollutants from the sleeping area - in particular those in mattresses.
The following pollutants may be slumbering in mattresses: organic compounds, nitrosamine or carbon disulphide, biocides, and also: softeners, brighteners, etc.
- Emission analyses in the test chamber according to ISO 16000
- Cpmpound analyses for heavy metals, AOX/EOX, biocides, phthalates, flame retardants etc.
- Odour testing according to VDA
- Toxicological and ecological expertise
- Advice on product development and optimisation
- Damage analysis
- Certification according to the criteria of the eco-INSTITUT-Label, Blue Angel (RAL-UZ 38/117/119/130/148) or QUL (Quality Asociation for Environmentally-Agreeable Latex mattresses)
- Testing and evaluation according to further national and international criteria
M.Env.Sc. Vanessa Laumann
Phone +49 221 - 931245-43